So, I'm not sure how this is going to turn out. I saw an ad for a fiber advent calendar with 12 different days, and at least 50 grams of fiber (and more) each day.
It caught my eye, but I hadn't been able to justify the expense.
It's been a rough few weeks, and I took the plunge tonight.
I figured when I get it, I'll give it a review, of the fiber and the other stuff it comes with.
Here's to hoping it's not a scam. Because that would just add to the past few weeks.
In other news, the golden rods around the house are blooming (or done), so next week, I'm going to chop up the stems and leaves and see what color I get from that. While I've been spinning a lot the past few years, I've missed playing around with dyes. I've done some stuff with Easter egg dyes and flavor water packets.
But I miss playing around with plants.
So, the next few weeks will be interesting. I've also added to my library recently, and have more than a few research projects planned.
"Planned" is less firm and more "what if I looked into..."
Lots of plans. I'll probably do little snippets of what I find from time to time.
A corner of the world to talk about two things I love: Sheep and Plants. Find items I make at etsy, and follow us on facebook as well!